This is my favorite camera I've ever owned. I love rangefinder style cameras, and I expect that this will be my "gateway drug" into a Leica M series someday. Either way, I'll have this one forever.
I sold my X-T3 and bought the X-T4 basically because of IBIS. Having 5-6 stop image stabilization felt like a worthwhile improvement.
Fujifilm X-T3 Sold
I picked up this camera with landscape photography in mind. Weather resistance and the small form factor for hiking was (is) very appealing.
Fujifilm Instax Mini EVO
This camera is a brilliant mix of the digital and physical photography experience, the printing feature is wildly useful!
I bet 70% of my all-time favorite photos were taken with my old X100T. It was my favorite camera for years and years. Any quirks with the X100T were fixed by the X100V.
Fujifilm X100T Sold
This is the camera that snapped me out of my photography hiatus. I don't think I used anything other than the X100T for 4-5 years. I still love everything about it.
- 23mm (35mm) f/1.4 R LM WR
- 33mm (50mm) f/1.4 R LM WR
- 35mm (53mm) f/1.4 R
- 50mm (75mm) f/1.0 R WR
- 50mm (75mm) f/2 R WR
- 80mm (122mm) f/2.8 R OIS Macro
- 90mm (135mm) f/2 R LM WR
- XF 8-16mm (12-24mm) f/2.8 R LM WR
- XF 16-55mm (24-83mm) f/2.8
- XF 50-140mm (75-210mm) f/2.8 R LM OIS WR
- 70-300mm (105-450mm) f/4-5.6 R LM OIS WR
- Samyang 8mm (12mm) f/2.8 Fisheye II (manual only)
- Rokinon 12mm (18mm) f/2 (manual only)
- Mitakon 35mm (53mm) f/0.95 (manual only)
Case Logic Viso Slim
This is the bag I use most of the time. Oddly enough, it was a random purchase, but has grown to be maybe the best little camera bag I've owned.
Lowepro Protactic 450 AW II
I chose the 450 over the 350 mainly because it can house a 15" laptop. This is my travel bag and primarily where I keep all of my gear. It's a tank.
Lowepro Slingshot Edge 250 AW
When I set out to take pictures, I like having a smaller sling bag that holds my camera and a couple of lenses and filters. I love the slim design of this one.
- Travel Tripod (carbon fiber)
- I can't say enough good things about this tripod. It's super clever, lightweight, and so small. Highly recommended!
- 190XPRO4 (aluminum)
- XPRO magnesium ball head with 200PL-14 quick release plate
- PIXI Mini
- GorillaPod 3K kit (with 3K ballhead)
Polar Pro Quartzline (77mm)
- 3 stop ND/PL8
- 6 stop ND/PL64
- 10 stop ND/PL1000
- 2-5 stop VND
- I generally put UV/protection filters on all of my lenses, and for that I currently prefer B+W filters.
Breakthrough Step-Up Rings
- 49mm → 77mm
- 62mm → 77mm
- 67mm → 77mm
- Slide Lite
- All of my current straps support PD's anchor links
Clever Supply Co
- Minimal Anchor Strap
- Adjustable Anchor Strap
- Anchor Wrist Strap
J.B. Camera Designs
- Wrist straps: natural fiber X/Pro with JB-QD system
- Neck straps: natural fiber X Pro with JB-QD system
- Hyperion neck strap in the red/black checkered
- Vallerret Photography Gloves (these are incredible)
- Lume Cube Panel Mini
- SKOLOO waterproof SD card case
- Fujifilm RR-100 remote shutter release
- JJC Fujifilm RR-90 multi-function timer remote control
- LaCie 5TB rugged portable hard drives (2)
- SanDisk 2TB SSD, for exports
- Filter wrench set (77mm)
- Lowepro GearUp Camera Box (3)
- Mindshift Gear filter nest storage case
- Maxpedition micro pocket organizer for a flashlight, pocket knife, and remote shutter
- Think Tank extra battery case (2)